Sunday 26 January 2014

Eerie Silence

Alongside chaos, noise is something that happens all day everyday here, but not anymore. There is an eerie silence falling over casa Chaos at present, as 90% of the animals have gone. Some people may think that the silence is good, however, I feel as if a part of me is missing.

The rabbits are now in there new Bunny Corner, the chickens that I wanted to keep are in their new massive chicken enclosure, and the others well lets say the end was quick. Unfortunately, all of the chickens had to be removed, which meant that a quantity had to meet their maker. Saved me catching and moving them I suppose.

So, as I sit here drinking my coffee, I can hear silence, no roosters crowing, no chickens clucking. I think at this point it has dawned on me that Casa Chaos is no longer my home, the heart has been removed, and all that is left is bricks and trees.

Some say silence is golden, and to enjoy the silence, but for me it gives me time to think and reflect. This is not always a good thing, which is why I need chaos and noise. On a brighter note the moment I get to the new finca (still unnamed) there is noise, and chickens, and roosters, and my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment