Wednesday 25 September 2013

BOYS!

I have a strange sense of humor, and attempt to surround myself with people that have the same mentality, or at least get that I am slightly insane. My husband thankfully has the same sense of humor, which is how so many crazy things happen. This includes the chair up the pole, which if you have visited you would have seen.

There is no mystical reason why there is a chair up the pole, I simply told him to put it over in that direction, so he did. Unfortunately, he put it 10ft up the pole, why, because he could. The chair is always something that people ask about, which is amusing, as they expect some complicated reply and reason.

Now boys being boys you can never leave them alone for five minutes without them getting up so something. I popped out the other day leaving hubby and Mr C the builder alone. When I returned they were standing, beer in hand laughing, which unnerved me immediately.

As I got out of the car, I pondered what on earth the could have done, then saw it.....they had decided to put a chair up the tree. This was causing them such amusement, that as I walked past I casually said "Nice chair" and kept walking. They stopped laughing as they presumed I hadn't found it so funny, when the reality was I was fuming I hadn't thought of it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment