Sunday 18 August 2013

My New Signs

A while ago I found a sign on the Internet that was perfect for Casa Chaos, so i asked a guy I know to make the sign. He agreed the sign was ideal, and asked how big I wanted it, unfortunately, being a woman no actual measurements were given. However, the statement as big as you can was mentioned which is exactly what he did.

I received a call to say that the signs were ready, and like a kid at Christmas, I rushed off to collect my new sign. However, I didn't expect to see the HUGE sign that was in front of me. Yes it was brilliant but it was massive, and I didn't think I could put it in the intended place, as it might cause accidents on the road.

Now everything in Casa Chaos is intended to be light hearted fun, which is exactly what this sign is, and I must say that I love it so thank you Mr S, but next time I might just go and fetch a tape measure and bother to give you measurements.


No comments:

Post a Comment