Thursday 22 August 2013

Ballerina Chicks

I love strange things, but dressing up animals is something that I think is a step too far. I do have a Christmas costume for my dog, but that is as far as it goes. I sometimes chuckle at these people that have outfits for their chickens, and shake my head in despair at what some people will do to their poor animals for a laugh.

There are always numerous photos of animals in different costumes to get a reaction out of people. Most I just skip over, but I was sent one the other day and it made me laugh. I am not sure if I laughed because it was funny, or laughed at the time spent to think of the idea.

The picture was of some chicks in bun cases that looked like tutu's

Now my first thought was that is rather funny, however, I then moved on to why? and how did that idea come about! Did they pick up the chick one day and think hey I know what this chick would look so much better in a bun case tutu. Or were they eating a cupcake, and thought this case would look good on a chick.

I have decided that people have far too much time on their hands, and that I should be lucky that I do not have the the time to think up silly ideas for chicks costumes.....yes ok I am jealous, and want ballerina chicks!


No comments:

Post a Comment