Tuesday 1 January 2013

WOW its 2013...

You know that feeling when you are getting old, as you didn't go out partying for New Years Eve, and you get up the next day as if it was any other day...well I'm there! I think that the start of a new year is a time to reflect on the last 12 months, and ensure that improvements are made to the one that is ahead. Starting a new year provides us all with amazing potential, and infinite possibilities, it is up to us all to not waste these.

As I look back on the last 12 months, it has been a roller coaster of emotions and events, many I would not change, some I would tweak, but on the whole very happy in the direction that we are heading. We have lived in Casa Chaos since March 2012, my god it feels so much longer, but it has been a hectic 9 months. We have grown with the finca, and begun to lay roots, which is essential, and every step may be a challenge, but that is life.

That was all rather serious for me, so back to the chaos, the first day of 2013, what will it bring...chasing goats no doubt, probably a few chickens, attempting to keep the loopy duck away from the eggs. We still have AL in the newly built hospital wing, as his leg doesn't appear to be getting any better.

Omelette is doing well with her chicks, but she is one of the good mum's. The feral chicken appears occasionally, usually to eat. The goats are the goats, not sure if Jill is pregnant, but the amount of jiggy jiggy that goes on I cannot see how she isn't. The rabbits are still not producing, which is another mystery!

Something I would like to say is thank you to all my followers, your comments and emails make me smile, and realise that I may be mad, but there are other mad people in the world with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment